Welcome to this 10 Day Smoothie Cleanse Review that we got from one of our readers who have used the program and will like to talk about it. I have been fat for many years. I was the fat girl in my class to the extent that everybody call me ‘fatso’ for obvious reasons. A friend introduced this 10 Day Smoothie Cleanse ebook to me, I watch the introduction video and I bought it immediately. After the first 10 days of following it, I can gladly say I’ve lost good weight more than I could imagine. Now I love getting up to my detox tea and smoothie every morning. Everybody was so impressed with the result. I can say how much this book changed my life. I lost weight without exercises or hitting the gym unlike what most fitness instructors say, this guide uses a smoothie approach to help me use my own body to but my own weight without working our or using all my crap fitness materials.
Are you overweight, do you want to feel good every day? do you want to have more energy and stamina? If yes, then you need to read this 10 Day Smoothie Cleanse review as it can change your life. I may not be writing this very well unlike the several reviews on fitnesshealthreview.com because I am not a professional but I love to do this because this website have helped me to take the best decision by reading a review like this.
Before I continue, let me tell you some things this 10 Day Smoothie Cleanse is not, and what it won’t do for you.
- It is not a quick fix or miracle smoothie
- It is not a weight loss or fitness program
- If you don’t change mentally, this cleanse will not change your eating habits
- It is not diet
- It will not work for you if you keep doubting it
Now this is what this 10 Day Smoothie Cleanse is about and what it will do for you
- It is a detox program
- It gets rid of toxins and wastes from your body
- It will greatly help you if you can be committed to it for just 10 days
- It will help you mentally, physically and emotionally
- It will help you lose weight because if you can be committed to it for 10 days, you won’t eat sugars, sodas or any junkie foods that add to weight gain. And by this, weight loss will happen naturally.
- It will help to change your taste buds thereby helping you choose the right foods for your body.
- And lastly, you will not only lose weight with this detox program , you will also meet great women aiming for the goal you are.
Is 10 Day Smoothie Cleanse OK for diabetics?
There is separate section for diabetics and only foods from the list are recommended. The foods have low sugar. But you need to speak to a doctor first says J J Smith the author of 10 Day Smoothie Cleanse. Cleanses are difficult on an average person and probably going to be more difficult for diabetics. So if you are confused about any part of the program, please speack to your doctor before using it.
Are there any side effects to 10 Day Smoothie Cleanse?
Cleanse or any restriction on the body normally come with these side effects. You can easily cope with some of them, while you can’t possibly deal with some. JJ Smith the author of 10 Day Smoothie Cleanse points out that you are experiencing these side effects because your body is going through serious changes for it to get better.
Drink plenty water and limit how you eat fruit for the effect to pass. Cleanses and their side effects are usually felt between the first 2-4 days. These side effects won’t last long. They are temporary. It is the body’s way of saying you should go back to the old way of eating and drinking. It will act differently but you will detox it and the way you crave for junks will change. You don’t have to be scared of any of this side effects as they are normal.
- Use the ingredients listed in the recipe. If you combine the wrong foods, it can cause slow digestion, bloating and stomach discomfort.
- Prepare the ingredients for your smoothie the night before.
- Drink about 48ounces of smoothies each day. 12-16 ounces each fir breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- You should not starve yourself. Always keep snacks like berries, apples, melons etc with you. Take either a snack or smoothies every 3-4 hours so as not to be hungry.
- Eat a salad that contain fresh vegetables at mid-day.
- Drink lot of water, like up to 80 ounces each day. You can also drink detox tea.
- Expect some side effects. They are normal and temporary. They will go away in few days.
- Buy organics as much as possible. And try to avoid frozen fruits as much as possible.
- Do not eat meat, milk, sugar, cheese, alcohol, any type of soda or any processed food.
- Tell a friend to join you in the 10 Day Smoothie Cleanse. You can find someone to do the cleanse with you . It makes it more fun, not boring and keeps you on track.
What are the pros and cons of this 10 Day Smoothie Cleanse
The pros of 10 Day Smoothie Cleanse:
- It is a very good cleanse for weight loss and general health improvement.
- There are lot of healthy choices for foods and detox provided by the author.
- It offers many great health benefits like radiant skin, increased energy and general health improvement..
- It resembles the master cleanse in many ways although it is more flexible.
- It helps the body to crave for healthy foods that are beneficial to the body and get rid of craving for junk foods that do more harm than good in the body.
The cons of 10 Day Smoothie Cleanse:
- Cleanses are great for weight loss and great way of improving the heath, but they are very difficult to do.
- There are lots of side effects. You don’t have to be scared of them, they are normal.
- Lot of frozen fruits are included in the shopping list. These are not healthy. Buy organic fruits only and make your smoothies while they are fresh.
So if you want to improve your overall heath while losing weight along with it, the 10 Day Smoothie Cleanse is what you need.